03-11-2013 01:33 AM - edited 03-11-2013 01:45 AM
Anything created from Device, then updated in the Outlook does NOT update on the Device.
1. Create a contact from Device
2. Go to Outlook and modify some information (eg: phone number).
3. This does not reflect on the device even after hours of waiting.
Memo has exact same problem. If memo is created from Outlook, it will update fine. Deleting this memo from device refelects on Outlook. If memo is created from device, then updated on Outlook it will not update. If I delete this from Outlook it stays on the device.
Read status and deleting email from Outlook does not reflect on the device. Deletion on device DOES reflect on Outlook. OWA is exactly same as Outlook so it is not the problem between the Exchange and Outlook.
All sync settings are turned on.
9900 is running latest 861 OS.
It has never worked. I just got this Office365 environment on my hand.
I already tried ALT+CNFG in the Enterprise Activation.
I already tried resending service books several times.
I already tried resending IT policy several times.
I already tried numerous battery pulls.
I already spent hours deleting entire mailbox, user and wiping device several times.
User in question is NOT an admin of any group
This is going to be final nail in the coffin BBRY. I spent years running BES, BESX, now dealing with Office365 and I don't have favorable memories with the platform. If you can't run the software you made, I don't know who can. I spent enough time and money into Blackberry problems that no matter what product comes out in the future I don't have much interest in trying any.
03-25-2013 04:11 AM
same issue here:
I have opened a post on the MS forum, but Blackberry support explained me problem come from MS, and MS problem come from blackberry.
Nobody is really ready to help the customer for the moment