Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Device Synchronization

Office365Cloud
My Device: BOLD

Office365 BB Cloud - ONE WAY SYNC PROBLEM

[ Edited ]

Anything created from Device, then updated in the Outlook does NOT update on the Device.

Example:

1. Create a contact from Device

2. Go to Outlook and modify some information (eg: phone number).

3. This does not reflect on the device even after hours of waiting.

Memo has exact same problem. If memo is created from Outlook, it will update fine. Deleting this memo from device refelects on Outlook. If memo is created from device, then updated on Outlook it will not update. If I delete this from Outlook it stays on the device.

Read status and deleting email from Outlook does not reflect on the device. Deletion on device DOES reflect on Outlook. OWA is exactly same as Outlook so it is not the problem between the Exchange and Outlook.

All sync settings are turned on.

9900 is running latest 861 OS.

It has never worked. I just got this Office365 environment on my hand.

I already tried ALT+CNFG in the Enterprise Activation. 

I already tried resending service books several times.

I already tried resending IT policy several times.

I already tried numerous battery pulls.

I already spent hours deleting entire mailbox, user and wiping device several times.

User in question is NOT an admin of any group

This is going to be final nail in the coffin BBRY. I spent years running BES, BESX, now dealing with Office365 and I don't have favorable memories with the platform. If you can't run the software you made, I don't know who can. I spent enough time and money into Blackberry problems that no matter what product comes out in the future I don't have much interest in trying any.

New Contributor
jfraslin
My Device: bold

Re: Office365 BB Cloud - ONE WAY SYNC PROBLEM

Hi ,

same issue here:

I have opened a post on the MS forum, but Blackberry support explained me problem come from MS, and MS problem come from blackberry.

Nobody is really ready to help the customer for the moment

MS post:

http://community.office365.com/en-us/forums/173/p/149645/422282.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0