Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Device Synchronization

New Contributor
morphman
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: Orange

is it possible to sync 2 contacts folder - one from user mailbox and one from shared mailbox

hi,

i have a customer which using shared mailbox. the purpose of this shared mailbox is company shared contacts folder.

the CEO need the contacts to be synced to the blackberry beside his personal contacts which are already synced.

in a regaular exchange server i have an option to sync a contacts from public folder - in office 365 there is no public folders so i had to use this shared mailbox but i couldn't find any option to make it sync with the blackberry - any solution?

Please use plain text.
rkilgour
My Device: Blackberry 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: is it possible to sync 2 contacts folder - one from user mailbox and one from shared mailbox

I have the same issue - did you find a solution yet?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ccoste
My Device: Blackberry 9900
My Carrier: Bell

Re: is it possible to sync 2 contacts folder - one from user mailbox and one from shared mailbox

Have you tried just Having his outlook sync his personal, then it would update his BB. Would it not?

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Cant do this on BES so doubt you can with 365

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.