08-27-2009 04:18 PM
I uninstalled BlackBerry Messenger (by deleting it on my handheld) after getting an error message when trying to open it. I have tried every suggestion given on these message boards to reinstall it and am having no luck. This is what I've tried:
Going to my Desktop Messenger and clicking on the Application Downloader button. The option to install Blackberry Messenger isn't there. There's no box for BBM.
I Installed the latest software version and the BBM option on my Desktop Manager still isn't there. It didn't reappear on my phone either.
When I go to blackberry.com/messenger, I get a message that say's it only available for versions 4.0 and higher, but i have a higher version. I have 5.0.
I've tried downloading it from my handheld and I get an error message that says my system does not meet the requirements to support BBM.
WHAT DO I DO???? How do I get BBM back on my phone??? Help!
09-01-2009 12:11 AM
Follow the below mentioned steps -
1. Connect your BlackBerry device via USB cable to the desktop/laptop.
2. Open Internet Explorer in your computer
3. Go to address: http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/devices/
3. Click on Update Now button
4. click on Options button in Application Loader (popped up window) and look trough the list of available applications.
4. Select BlackBerry Messenger and continue
If your query is resolved then please click on “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit