11-27-2012 03:56 AM
for two weeks now, i cant use my bbm and email on my blackberry curve 9380, , I hv done everythin my wireless service provider told me do bt nothing works, i can use the browser and twitter both cant use the bbm and email.In Host Routing Table it says No Entries. When I click Register now, it says Registration message sent! But I don't receive any message. my host routing table is empty and i sent a Registration message more than 50 times but stil no luck and my wireless service provider keeps tellin me my BIS is up and running, Service Status - it says BB Internet Service Connection: Not connected.......pls i need your beacuse its making me sad, and the BB is jst 4moths old i got, and i got it new, thank you in advance, pls pls pls sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad, PLS I WIL B VERY HAPPY IF U CAN HELP ME OUT, THANKS
11-27-2012 07:08 AM
Please inquire first with Etilsalat that your account does indeed have the BlackBerry data plan on it.
11-27-2012 07:08 AM
My problem was similar to yours and after spending time on the helpline to O2 I was none the wiser. Then a Blackberry technical advisor checked my status and said my data plan was the problem and I should ring O2 again. So this time O2 told me that the data plan I was on was not sufficient to access BB services. So now I have upgraded my plan to 700mb a month and everything is working again.
My data plan was not properly explained to me and I thought that I could get by on a cheaper data plan because I mostly use my home wifi and I felt I was not using the 700mb enough to justify the cost. If only O2 had explained that to me in the beginning I would have been saved a lot of hassle.
If you want to send your PIN, you must send it as a pm to one of the technical advisors.
On the Curve 8520, you find your PIN by going to Options / Status. There you will find your PIN, IMEI etc.
Thats all I can say as I'm just a BB user and not an expert.
11-27-2012 07:22 AM
Agreed, but this can be done without sending the device PIN to a technical adviser.
Call Estisalat and ask. As explained above.
11-27-2012 08:06 AM
I hv, etisalat is sayin my BIS is up an drunning bt i still cant do anythin, only hv 3G witout the BB symbol and when i did a diagnostics test, i got BB registration;.... No, Connected to BB: Abort, BB PIN-PIN: Abort, thanks
11-27-2012 09:23 AM
Please try this FIRST, using your BlackBerry browser...
• Go to mobile.blackberry.com OR to www.blackberry.com/integrate
• Scroll down to Communication and then to Email.
• Choose the appropriate email set up options.
If that works and completes your email setup/editing, good.
If not, follow these additional instructions:
2) Register HRT: (OS5) Home Screen > Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Scroll to any line entry and > press the Menu key > and then click Register Now. If you have an OS 6 or OS 7 device, Look at Options > Device > Advanced > Host Routing Table, etc.
3) Resend Service Books: Article ID: KB02830 How to send the service books for a BlackBerry Internet Service account. http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB02830
4) Then, with the BlackBerry device POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery to reboot. A reboot in this manner is prescribed for most glitches and operating system errors, and you will lose no data on the device doing this.
5) Now, return to the 1) mobile.blackberry.com email setup as mentioned above and follow that.
Hopefully that will get things going again for you!
11-27-2012 11:00 AM
i was able to do d 1st stepa qnd got my email icon on my menu, bt d 2nd step doesnt work, i hv sent it more than 50 times bt when i got 2 etisalat site, i tired 2 create an account, "This BlackBerry® device is not registered with your wireless service provider. Please
register this device and verify that the URL of the current web site matches the
one provided by your wireless service provider. " and i hv been callin them, bt dia r stal tellin my BIS is up
11-27-2012 01:32 PM
Please, could you not type in textspeak and instead use whole words, so I can easily comprehend you?
You need to call your Etisalat mobile provider and ask them confirm that your device IMEI and PIN are on your mobile BIS account. If they cannot resolve this issue, then you need to ask them to ESCALATE this issue to RIM's tier two level tech support.
11-28-2012 10:43 AM
Good deal, please let us know.
Don't allow Etisalat to tell you they cannot escalate issues to RIM support. Now, you know they can do so.