Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
cristinachantalle
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Bell

App Availability for Q10

I have the Q10 and I noticed a lot of the apps that I had on my Bold 9700 are not available for my current phone. I'd like to know if there are any release dates (or any knowledge of whether or not the Q10 will eventually have) these apps. The list includes Cardstar, BMO Bank of Montreal Online Banking app, and Shazam. I know there are more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
radsystems
My Device: BlackBerry
My Carrier: Mobile

Re: App Availability for Q10

It takes time for apps to appear on a new platform, and also it is up to the developers to port them.

If you can’t find the apps in the store, it would be worth contacting them directly, asking if they have any plans to make them available for BlackBerry 10.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
boldlygo
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: T mobile UK

Same here.  I want to  upgrade to the Q10 from the 9000 but I really like the scrabble games on the 9000 but they are not available on the Q10 and that is putting me off because I am a scrabble addict and I need a good scrabble game for random players on my phone. Are there any decent scrabble games available on the Q10 that you can play with random players?

Please use plain text.
andmar
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Vodacom SA

It seems its not due to application on OS 10. I tried downloading apps that says its available for Z10 / OS 10 but when doing barcode scan it said application not available for device (Q10)
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

depends on the app, andmar. Some developers have not adapted their apps for the Q10.
If this is the case, just contact the developer.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.