Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
bigwillmercedes
My Carrier: EE

Apps and are they going to be available for the Q10

Hi, I have just come back to Blackberry after about 6 months of using the Samsung Galaxy 3. When I was looking at going back to Blackberry, (because they sponsor Mercedes AMG F1 team and I am a big fan), I was told that the Barclays bank app was OK for Blackberry, but now when I try to download it it tells me it does not support this phone. Can anyone tell me why and if it will be compatible in the future? Several apps so far I have tried have not been able to DL. 

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
RobGambino
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Apps and are they going to be available for the Q10

Good day

Welcome to BB forums

I would suggest you contact Barclays Bank suggest that they make app for Blackberry 10 

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bigwillmercedes
My Carrier: EE

Re: Apps and are they going to be available for the Q10

Hi

Thanks, I did try that first but no real joy, but today they have told me it will be available later in the year, so I will have to hang on to my Samsung for a couple of months. Gives me time to comapre the two. I have asked Mercedes AMG F1 if they will be doing any apps as well, so I will up-date this site with the answer, unless you know of an app for this?

Cheers Will

Please use plain text.