Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Q10

Apps for Q10

I feel so frustrated right now. I have tried to download 3 apps that are available for many other Blackberry devices, including the Z10, but they aren't available for the Q10. What was the point in spending the extra $$ to get brand new technology if commonly used apps are not available?

How does one find out when a specific app will be available for the Q10 - and where can I go to complain about this a little more loudly.

Right now I can't access my work intranet because Citrix isn't supported, I can't work on my benefit claims with Sun Life and, worst of all, I can't play Timeplay when I go to the movies!

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2243; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Apps for Q10

The Z10 and Q10 are completely new platforms and run on a completely new operating system language. Many apps have not yet been ported over. Contact the developers of these apps and push them to write or port over their apps for BB10.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

I have already complained to CITRIX. They have a Receiver for the PlayBook, but have not done anything yet for the Q10 and the Z10.

Please contact them too!

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Q10

Yes, I have already complained to all before I posted here. It's interesting the variety of responses I've gotten:

• Citrix - hasn't responded
  • SunLife - told me to send my account number and employer because they can't respond to questions about my claim without it (hello? I asked about when the app was coming, nothing about my account or coverage?)
  • Cineplex Scene sent me 50 scene points to thank me for my patience.

Guess which one I've most impressed with:cattongue: