Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Visitor
paddyg8599
My Device: play Book

BB Z10 blackberry appworld download issues

I have tried to fownload apps from the appworld server onto my bb z10, but I keep getting the following message "unable to connect to the BB ID server. Please try again. (50500) can you tell me what is wrong as I cannot load the utility apps I need
New Contributor
shalak
My Device: z10

Re: BB Z10 blackberry appworld download issues

Hi, I'm having the exact same issue when trying to download anything from blackberry world. I'm also not being able to connect to the Blackberry link via a USB cable to my laptop, and when it gives me the option of resetting to factory settings it can't do that either.

I'm not sure if this's due to the software update I did late last week or not. I'm currently using version 10.0.9.348

any help on this would be appreciated.

New Contributor
sarbjit01
My Device: Z10

I have the smae problem i cant access my blackberry app world at all its just not connecting . Even when i have update requests its not allowing the download and upgrade to happen. I cat even download an app as the download sign is not showing.

New Contributor
shalak
My Device: z10

So it seems like I've solved this issue somehow, but I've done a couple things so I'm not exactly sure which one resulted in the solution... So here's what I did:

1- I contacted my provider and it turns out that their system didn't register the change from my old bb to my z10, so they manually did that and also asked me to go to my settings and register the phone with bb services. This didn't immediately sort out the issue so it either just took time to go through or it was also the following step

2- this might seem rather dumb and unrelated to anyone who understands tech (but I'm clueless in terms on tech so I'll mention it anyways). I un-installed the old blackberry desktop manager from my macbook. When I did this and I was able to then connect my z10 to the blackberry link software.

Finally, a little while after all this was done, by z10 prompted me for my blackberry id and I'm not able to use blackberry world perfectly.

Hope this helps.

antausten
My Device: Z10

I keep on getting "unable to receive Digital Locker for user: does anyone know how to reset the blackberry world as I know how to do it on my 9900 with the keyboard
Sent from my BlackBerry Z10, far far better then an iPhone!
ajazali37
My Device: blackberry z10

Hello please help me my phone blackberry world not showing in phone I try it everything updating, wipe but it's not come can anyone help me out please...
sanosi
My Device: BLACKBERRY-DFE3

I have the same problem, I can access my BlackBerry World every time i try it give me this message( there was connection problem. BlackBerry must close) I do have a very strong connection!