If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

The_Underground_Rogue
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Cell C

BBM 10 and O.S. 10

The biggest reason I went for the new Z10 was because of what was said at one of the launches: "You have spoken and we have listened". That is all great in theory, but while I have been browsing the Blackberry sites I have yet to come across a site where you can leave requests or recommendations on what you would like to see as certain features. Is there a forum or a page for this?

Take bbm for instance. I like the flow and the way it works, but there are certain little things that seem to be missing. How is it that we have gone backwards with an upgrade. Surely there should be more to it than the previous versions? When I say there are certain things missing I mean they are tiny, however missing these little things have made the device frustrating to use.

Changing your display picture is fun, until you try and zoom out a picture that is in landscape instead of portrait. Unfortunately evening editing the pic on the device isn’t capable of handling this.

And what about the BBM chat history, what happened to that? I really liked the way that conversations were grouped by day and you could search a single contacts conversation.

Now if I just don’t know how to make use of the app please let me know. However I would like this to be the kind of discussion where you can list your issues and recommended fixes, or get assistance on the issues you are having.

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,874
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BBM 10 and O.S. 10

Thanks for the suggestions:

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.