Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: vodafone india

Re: BBM between z10 devices not working...?

i am also using z10, n even my bbm is not working...my network provider is vodafone india...my emails are working properly....but bbm is not working on service provider..as soon as i disconnect my wifi my bbm stops working..

tried calling vodafone people..but they they have no solution for it..i am already BIS plan but still its not working...please help...

Contributor
My Carrier: Zain KSA

I had the same problem until I canceled BIS service, after that BBM worked all the time
New Contributor

Sir which are you using rite now... n on which carrier....???
Contributor

Z10 in Saudi with Zain
New Contributor

which plan are u using now...??

Contributor

No BB plan... just have a data plan...

Contributor
My Device: 2013 BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Mobily KSA

Mobily KSA has confirmed that, they are facing issues on BB Z10 They are still working to get a resolution for this. Until then, all mobily users will have connectivity issues. I heard STC and Zain works well on Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z10-stl100-1
My Carrier: vodafone

I have the same issue z10 bbm is not working well ,sometimes on wifi or mobile internet ,please help

Contributor
My Device: Z10-stl100-1
My Carrier: vodafone

what is bis service

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Crazy John's

Hi ViciousFerret

I'm facing quite similar problem, everythings works fine with Wi-Fi, plus the blackberry logo appears alongside the signal bar which from I read through help page that means the internet service, blackberry messenger service, email etc are working, but without Wi-Fi it just disconected right away, no blackberry logo alongside the signal bar, althought the signal shows 3g with full bar, i can't seem to access internet nor bbm.

I try contacting my provider they said I already got the right package for full internet service and bbm. All they can suggest is to go to the "Host Routing Table". From what I read, BB Z10 doesn't need any registration and bbm will just works with internet service not BIS anymore right?

The other thing is when I switch the sim back to my previous blackberry bold 9700, it notified right away through mail that the handheld has been registered with the wireless network and the internet + bbm works right away.

Is there something wrong with my Z10 settings?

Thankyou.