Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
beanz22
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Koodo

BOX App/ BlackBerry lost all VIDEOS!!!

When I tried to move my video files onto BOX Cloud storage I lost all my videos. I contacted Box team to help me out but they could not and recommended that I contact BlackBerry support as they are the ones who made the app and may be able to find my files in a cache of some sort.

If anyone has any helpful hints I would really really appreciate it. Some videos that I have collected from previous years(stored on media card) and recent videos that I cherish are just all simply lost. I cannot accept that answer. This is not normal for a BlackBerry app to do.

Help me PLEASE!!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
beanz22
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Koodo

Re: BOX App/ BlackBerry lost all VIDEOS!!!

Help me out. If anyone knows anything let me know. Who do I contact if none of the people who "developed" the app know?

Thanks again!
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,925
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BOX App/ BlackBerry lost all VIDEOS!!!

You other thread has quite a discussion... http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/BOX-App-for-BlackBerry-Z10-LOST-my-videos-pics...

Please, don't crosspost and double post in the forum. One thread is enough, thanks.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.