Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
wilden160
My Device: z10
My Carrier: EE
Accepted Solution

Barclays Pingit. is it coming?

[ Edited ]

Pingit is fantastic and an app i used constantly on my torch. Where on earth is it for BB10. At the moment the Z10 for me is an excellent phone...... but thats all. I have just lost key apps by upgrading to z10. 

Is Pingit coming soon? desperately want to keep the phone but BB10 must get apps back from other OSs asap.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: Barclays Pingit. is it coming?

I don't know. I suggest you contact Barclay's directly and immediately : app-support@barclays.com .

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Blooleg
My Device: 9800 Torch
My Carrier: Orange UK

I tell you something... BB have really screwed up with this. I bought my z10 on line so to make sure I could send it back. I am glad I did. I am not usually an early adopter but 4g in London swayed me. I live in a village and we all have blackberrys and rely on UMA  didnt even check that UMA would be on Z10 because its standard blackberry. Combine that with no barclays pingit , ebay , paypal sky sports or even a tube map its a useless (but pretty) and an extreme waste of time and money. I can take my ancient 8320 200ft underground on the tube and I can make phone calls with it unlike most people.. Who ever decided to take that hardware out of the phone and not make it backwards compatible with )S7  must be being paid by Apple. Idiots

Rant ends

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
brianrcollins
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone

I am unable to use the Barclays Bank application which was available on OS7. When I spoke to Barclays, it is apprently Blackberry's fault and not their own, but Blackberry say Barclays should rectify the matter. Can someone make some sense of this?

Like other people I am loathed to pay a lot of money for a phone that is not so smart as others, but at the same time expected to put up with it

Equally the BBC and Talksport applications are unable to supply live radio, when under the circumstances I thought that was the whole point of 4G, given the fact that providers have purchased these airways of the government with a promise to offer a service.

Please use plain text.