Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Visitor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: T Mobil

BlackBerry Travel - Importing Problems

If I wanted to manually enter by travel details i would just put them in Outlook so it automatically syncs with everytyhing.  I have used TripIt for years and loved it.  Dissapointed its not available on the Z10, but I am willing to "try" Blackberry Travel.

I have 4 upcoming trips all of which i easily added to TripIt forwarding my reservations to plans@tripit.com.  Once in the past three years it has not understoof a hotel reservation.  I am typically forwarded my reservations from my admin assistant.  Then I forward it on to TripIt.

I already setup the scan my email option and it picked up one flight and one hotel for seperate trips.  I have tried using the trips@blackberry.com and I just get rejections.  I have already spent more time trying to setup and use BlackBerry Travel than I should have.  If this product can't be more user friendly, i will be hauling my personal iPhone on travel and sticking with TripIt.