Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry z10
My Carrier: +

BlackBerry world

Since the last update to 10.2.0.424 my blackberry world app doesn't work anymore. Error i receive is: there is a connectionproblem. BlackBerry world must close. Can you help me?
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.3.1.2726)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: BlackBerry world

Hello 46Martin

Welcome to http://supportforums.blackberry.com

A reset to the z10
If your problem evidences the persistence do a hard reset
Mante down the power button for 30seconds.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry z10
My Carrier: +

Hello gutijose14,

Thanks for yuor quick reaction. Why is Blackberry himself not given a good solution or an good working update.

I didn,t try your solution yet because i dont know what happens if it doesn't work.

Forums Veteran I

Hi 46martin

If it still does not work I suggest you make a reload of the Blackberry OS Link

And then proceeds to update again your z10.

Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: 9658

I recently have the same problem with BlackBerry World. Restarting and pulling the battery didn't work. I hate to have to reinstall the os from BlackBerry Link as this is costly (eats data), and without guarantee that it will resolve the problem. Any other suggestions?
Forums Veteran I

I recommend you make a reload of the BlackBerry OS Link

Connect your Q5 and run BBLink
Then go to preference and press the reload option software

Let the process do all your work, and then you start setting your BB
And load your backup.

And let us know if your problem evidences the persistence.

You must have the latest version of the BlackBerry Link installed