Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
lmsmes
My Device: 9850

Blackberry 10 Mobile Deposit Bank App for Bank of America or Wells Fargo

Any news on a mobile DEPOSIT bank app for either Bank of America or Wells Fargo?  

This would be a HUGE feature for me in purchasing a Blackberry 10 phone. 

Along with the two way sync to a standalone PC running Outlook. .......

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Blackberry 10 Mobile Deposit Bank App for Bank of America or Wells Fargo

Hello,

Re: Banking Apps -- The choice of writing an app for a specific platform is made by the app developer. Hence, your question is likely more properly targeted at them.

Re: bi-directional sync -- no new official information at this time.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Regular Contributor
Ride_The_Sky
My Device: 9900

Re: Blackberry 10 Mobile Deposit Bank App for Bank of America or Wells Fargo

[ Edited ]

I asked the same question about banking apps 2 months ago, sadly No, there isn't one and probably won't for a while since one was not made available after few updates, or devs did not really care.

Sadly I have to pull out my ridiculous ipad to deposit checks to Chase. Honestly, the only thing I use my ipad for is the check deposit. Hopefully BBRY gets going with this and pushes some banks to get on board. I find them not aggressive at all.