Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
edwardskiba
My Device: Z10

Blackberry Travel is not Syncing to Outlook

I have been using Blacberry Travel on my Torch sucessfully since it was introduced. I am now using a Z10, but am having problems. My travel confirmation emails arrive in my outlook inbox, trip scanner sees the emails and adds them correctly to Blackberry Travel on line, but then things start to break down.

Flights and car rentals sync to the Z10, but then do not sync to my Exchange Server, and so I do not get them on my outlook. Hotels shown in my online Blackberry Travel site, do not sync to the Z10, and so they are not on Exchange or outlook.

edwardskiba
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Blackberry Travel is not Syncing to Outlook

Hello,

BB Travel just received an update today...please visit MyWorld on your device and check for updates, and apply this one. See then if the behavior is corrected.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
SBDI
My Device: BB Z10

I have the latest version but have a big problem. I upgraded from the Torch to the Z10 and all the travel data came over great. However, now no new reservation gets synced even though I have the auto scanning turned on. Any help?
Contributor
edwardskiba

Same problem I am having. I updated as suggested, but no change.
edwardskiba
Visitor
wmckellin
My Device: Bold 9700

I have the same problem. The Travel entry appears on the Z10 home calendar, but doesnt synch to my outlook account. I loaded the most recent Travel update.

New Contributor
dankell17
My Device: BB Z10

BlackBerry Travel Auto trip scanning does not sync my trip.  I have Z10 and followed set up directions, turned on auto scanning and updated trips@worldmate.com successfully but still no trip recognition.  I'm am also a WorldMate gold member.  I really don't want to manually add trips.

Contributor
andalex
My Device: Blackberry Z10

After you recieve the email confirmation of your reservation, try to forward it again to trips@blackberry.com.

The automatic trip scanning doesn't work for me either, although, it sent out the email to the above address automatically. The second time I manually forwarded the email and it did the appropriate sync. Hopefully they'll fix this bug for the next update. I have the latest version as of today (04/04/2013)

rdgreen
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Same problem. I see everything on my handheld calendar, but not in Outlook and my EA can't tell when my travel plans have been booked. Please fix asap?
Contributor
ronbold9700

An uninstall/reinstall of BlackBerry Travel fixed this problem for us.  I had one user who switched from the 9900 to the Z10 and claimed that the Z10 wasn't syncing his BB Travel iteninerary emails or syncing with Outlook.

After uninstalling, restarting, and reinstalling BlackBerry Travel, the BB Travel app immediately re-read every itinerary email (you can check your email for items sent to trips@blackberry.com.

After this point, it all worked completely fine and still does to this day.

-Ron
(8800, 8310, 9700, 9800, 9810, 9900, Z10)
Contributor
edwardskiba

This did not work for me. Oddly, however, the BlackBerry Travel schedules on my Z10 show up in a different color. All my normal schedules show up in blue on the Z10, and sync perfectly with ActiveSync and show up on My Outlook.The BlackBerry Travel schedules show up in green on the Z10, and do not sync with my Msft 265 and so they do not show up on my Outlook.

Ed

edwardskiba