Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry

Charger Alert for BlackBerry 10

Charger Alert for BlackBerry 10 is now available on BlackBerry World.

Use Charger Alert to warn you with an alarm if somebody unplugs your phone from the charger.

Charger Alert also provides information about your battery and can alert you when your phone has finished charging.

Please feel free to download it and try it out. Any feedback, bug reports, or feature requests are welcome.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Charger Alert for BlackBerry 10

Charger Alert v1.2 is now available on BlackBerry World. It adds an active frame when the app is minimized to show you information on the battery and active alerts.

Also it has been translated into French, Indonesian, and Spanish. If you spot any translation errors or can help translate it into another language, please let me know.

Thanks.

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

radsystems wrote:

Charger Alert v1.2 is now available on BlackBerry World. It adds an active frame when the app is minimized to show you information on the battery and active alerts.

Also it has been translated into French, Indonesian, and Spanish. If you spot any translation errors or can help translate it into another language, please let me know.

Thanks.

hello RadSystems,

I have not installed your app yet. But you write that it has already been translated in French.

This not what I see when I go here:

http://www.getlocalization.com/ChargerAlert/

I can help you fix the French translation, but I need to know where the latest version of the l10n files is.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Trusted Contributor

Merci Xandrex.

The French translation is at http://www.getlocalization.com/ChargerAlert/fr/

With an account there, you can click the French link and then select 'File' then 'Open' and choose the file 'ChargerAlert.ts'. That will open up the file with the French translations.

If you have any problems or questions please let me know.

Cheers.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Charger Alert v1.3 for BlackBerry 10

Charger Alert v1.3 is now available at BlackBerry World, hot on the heels of the Q10 release.

Version 1.3 adds a battery overheating warning, and includes support for the new BlackBerry Q10 device.

As always, any feedback is welcome. Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Charger Alert v1.4 for BlackBerry 10

A big update with Charger Alert v1.4 now available at BlackBerry World.

Version 1.4 adds alert sound customization, alert temperature customization, improved design, and a bug fix that caused a delay in displaying the latest battery information.

Note: to use your own sounds you need to allow the Shared Files permission.

Trusted Contributor

ajitksingh wrote:
http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/17841771
is also good.
It would have been better if you can add some features like alarm when the mobile is moved or someone approaches it (proximity sensor) etc.

But then how would the owner deactivate it without triggering the alarm?