Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Trusted Contributor
turdusturdus
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: telus

Docs to Go problem

Unlike Docs to Go on my Playbook there does not seem to be a go to cell function. That exists at top left on an open XL sheet on my Playbook.

I cannot find anything similar for the Docs to Go on the Z10. That really is a problem with the app. 

If I'm wrong, can someone advise? If I'm right, this really needs to be fixed.

I have a frequently used spreadsheet with almost twenty thousand lines: it opens easily in both Blackberry objects. The Z10 is convenient to use when I open a shorter spreadsheet, but that doesn't fit the bill every time, because I have to swipe neverendingly to move from one place to another.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Clellen
My Device: Z10

Re: Docs to Go problem

I have been having similar problems, mainly with the hide/show row options removed along with insert rows or columns.
Anyway to answer your problem, I added a cell at the end of the file with "end" as the content an hid the row (on the computer since that feature is missing) then you can do a search for "end". Unfortunately you can't navigate to a specific cell but it is better than nothing. You could do the sake for top also.
I hope this helps.
Please use plain text.