Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
mike225
My Device: 9530
My Carrier: Verizon

Facebook 10.2.2.6 request

I don't know who the developer is on this application.  I just updated it on my Z10 a day or so ago.

Thanks for the new "Share" option when viewing photos and articles.

In this same area, many people embed an article link with their photo which does not appear on the news feed but does appear on the "See More" when viewing the photo.  One of the pages I visit a good bit (Walton and Johnson) do this on everything.

I don't think I'll be successful in having them change so could you add functionality so that I can click on the http link in the comments and be brought to the browser page in the same way it would work directly in the news feed panel?

Really enjoy your program, I'm in no way a power users of your tool.  Sure wish I knew howto write apps for phones.

Feel free to ask me questions I'd me more than happy to make it more clear.

Thanks,

Mike

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
locodog
My Device: Blackberry Z10 STL100-2
My Carrier: Vip Serbia

Re: Facebook 10.2.2.6 request

I would like to use this thread to report very annoying bug many users have problem. On current version of Facebook, many people are constantly getting Not Connected message for Facebook account. I know it's app related because, when I sideload Android FB app my account reconnects itself always, but problem with android version is that Facebook cannot be inserted into HUB. 

Please use plain text.