Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
My Device: 9800

Facebook Newsfeed Whacked

Anybody else getting their FB news feed interspersed with 3 days ago. Today it is the past Sunday. Yesterday it was Saturday, etc...

At first I thought it was because somebody had liked or commented, but it goes back more or less in order. I don't think it is a complete set of the old however. Seems to just like the ones with pictures.
Contributor
My Device: Z10

Re: Facebook Newsfeed Whacked

That's an awesome Facebook feature: I'm pretty sure you are seeing your top stories. Go to the FB website and select "sort: most recent". You might have to reapply this setting a couple of times...

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Hey monkeno,

Here are the steps on how to complete this:

1. Open the Browser application.
2. Enter touch.facebook.com into the URL box at the bottom of the Browser screen and click Go, logging into to the Facebook mobile touch version of the Facebook website
3. Click on Sort in the upper right hand corner of the Facebook News Feed and select Most Recent from the selections displayed.
4. Launch the Facebook application again and note that the News Feed now displays posts in the Most Recent order rather than simply the Top Stories.

Thanks

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Contributor
My Device: Q10

The issue I am facing with My Z10 Facebook News Feed is that it only gives me access to three levels of scrolls down and then it just stops updating or it is goes into an an endless loop of trying to download feeds and never gets any!!!

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

hello Babihsalem,

do you see more than that, by using your browser and going to http://touch.facebook.com/ ?

If you do, then there is an issue with the FB app for the Z10.

Otherwise, there is an issue on the facebook servers about your Facebook account.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor

Yes i do see more on my Facebook mobile site.
Not facing the same issue on my wife's Iphone app though!
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

can you set the sort to "most recent" ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor

Already did that and had the same issue.