Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

MrPaul2daOh
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Smart Communications

Facebook, Twitter and Yahoo Messenger apps report

Hi,

I would like to provide some feedback regarding apps for Twitter, Facebook and Yahoo Messenger.

For Twitter app: there should be options where we can switch from one account to another. There should also be option to view direct messages. Another thing is the app crashes a lot and there is a delay in refreshing and notifications.

For Facebook app: the online chat option should be added. It is one of the most important features of Facebook. There should be options where we can delete our own post or comment, leave a group conversation, and delete messages. Notifications should not be delayed as well. Auto refresh must be added.

For Yahoo Messenger app: no sign out option.

If you guys can also make other cool apps available in Blackberry 10 like Instagram, WeChat, Viber, Skype, Boldomatic, and Google+. That would be the best moment for us blackberry users.

I hope that my concerns will be addressed in your next upgrade for the said apps. I still believe that you guys can make it better for us.

Thanks a million.

Warmest regards,

Paul
Please use plain text.