Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
dungeon418
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Playbook 16 gig, 32gig, 64gig,
Accepted Solution

GPS Maps for Google Maps Pro

I keep getting a prompt to download an update for GPS Maps for Google Maps Pro. When I try to update, it gives me an error. "A network error has  occured while processing your request. Please ensure you have sufficient network coverage and try again". I have talked to my ISP and verified that I have enoough bandwith  I have (LTE)  and enough of everything, spoke to the only help I can get from Blackberry which in this case was a help desk from Asia and nobody knows what is happening. I can download and update other updates , yet not this particular one 

I have been told this is the software developers fault. Any one have the same problem? Its a great app yet this is a problem.

Regular Contributor
dungeon418
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Playbook 16 gig, 32gig, 64gig,

Re: GPS Maps for Google Maps Pro

I have received a reply from Skylab Mobile Systems which states as follows.(Quick response so its kudo's to them" .

We are aware of the issue and it seems it is caused by BlackBerry World and not by us. We are currently working with the BlackBerry World development team around the clock to get this issue fixed. On behalf of our whole team here at Skylab, I would like to apologize for this glitch and hope you can wait until the BlackBerry World folks have fixed it. Just received a reply from Skylab Mobile Systems which ststes:

New Contributor
JohnCalg
My Device: Z10

Re: GPS Maps for Google Maps Pro

I had the same problem as dungeon418 with GPS Maps for Google Maps Pro. However on 15/04/2013 I have progressed to where it appears to download but when I go into My Apps and Games, GPS Maps for Google Maps Pro is there again ready to download kind of like the movie Groundhog Day.