Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

LM8
LM8
My Device: non-blackberry user

Going from Android back to BB

I used to love my BB's but as time has progressed I've switched to Android for some of the features they offered. My upgrade time is coming up and I'm highly interest and going back to BB and getting the Z10. My hesitation is the app selections. On android I have the true facebook, twitter, pinterest and other apps like that. They were free as many other great apps are for android. I've been trying to search BBWorld for apps and all I'm finding are apps created by general users and not the true "company" apps. Am I just missing the apps that BB offers?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Going from Android back to BB

Perhaps some apps cannot be found in BlackBerry World because they come included with the phone and can be installed with BlackBerry Link (this is BB10 talk I'm using.  It used to be BlackBerry APP World and BlackBerry Desktop Software).  If you're ever not sure, a simple trick to try is to type www.blackberry.com/*** with the *** being the app name.  Many times, it will direct you to the download location.

For the record, I can confirm that Facebook and Twitter are both there.  Pinterest, not yet.

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Hi LMB,

Surely BB10 will make your delighted with lots of cool features and lots of apps. 70,000 apps are available on launching and lot more to come.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
er_vikas21
My Device: q10

I need sms lock or apps lock application o ny q10 can anyone help me
Please use plain text.
NicoleLee1204
My Device: Blackberry Q5

Is there any hopes for pinterest? Or is it already available? How do I get it on my phone again?
Please use plain text.