Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
nandish143
My Device: Z10

Map my India not working on my Q5.

I had bought Q5 few days back from an authorised seller. The phone is with warranty and official Indian bill but still May my India is not working it is showing  that my device is not authorized to use this. this is one problem. Other is that RIM is not concentrating on popular apps even its sideloading of apps doesnt work. Wechat, Instagram, Tango, and many more apps not available on BB App World for Q5 and Q10.

Hope that all the apps come soon. or i will have to switch to android or IOS.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cyrus86
My Device: BlackBerry Q5

Re: Map my India not working on my Q5.

Hi,

I had also same problem and mailed to MapmyIndia support forum and this is what they replied ,

" Blackberry India and MapmyIndia are in the final stages of working out the deal. As of now the app is not live on Q5. Please check the app after about a week or son again."

hope we should wait for a week or two.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gvphanikrishna
My Device: q5

is it available now. Am waiting too

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cyrus86

Not yet! But soon in couple of days.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cyrus86

@gvphanikrishna it's working absolutely fine now. You can try and download maps
Please use plain text.
him_bahu

I bought a Q5 4 days back. Mapmyindia not working showing device not authorised. Pls help to get it working. Thx in advance
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cyrus86

@him_bahu
It will take about a week or two to blackberry for providing your pin and serial number of device to map my India and then you can download and use this application. For time being you can mail to map my India support with your device detail for assistance.
Please use plain text.
him_bahu

@cyrus86 Mapmyindia is still not active on my BlackBerry Q5. Had written to MapmyIndia, but got a reply that BlackBerry has not shared my PIN number with them. Can anyone suggest me what next. Maybe someone can share BlackBerry India telephone support number. The whole thing has become painful now. I would have purchased an app if the company would not have claimed free mapmyindia app for BlackBerry OS 10
Please use plain text.