Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

mbhagra
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Mapmyindia not waorking!

[ Edited ]

I am using Z10 my IMEI **removed**, and it is replaced from the service centre also on 4/04/2013( The first one crashed and heated up so much that I had to replace it after 15 days) I am trying to use map my India but always showing Error not supported for this device. Already reinstalled three times. Plz help me and rectify the issue .

Removed personal information to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
ukmight
My Device: Z10 STL 100-2 & PlayBook 64GB

Re: Mapmyindia not waorking!

I have contact mapmyindia on this issue earlier and they have informed me that they have generated licenses to allow the user to use the app. The licenses have been generated on the basis of a database of PINs provided to them by blackberry (although I do not understand why). 

Kindly note that we have generated license for navigation against PIN numbers shared by Blackberry. This application is registered on those PIN numbers which are authorized by Blackberry. We are not able to find any record of BB PIN shared by you in our database. We request you to get in touch with Blackberry regarding this issue.

Unquote

Hence, the app will only work if you purchased your phone from an authorized blackberry reseller such as Croma, Redignton, etc. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @ukmight
1. Click on the " Like " button if you find anything helpful posted.

2. If any of the replies in your post has resolved your problem, mark the reply(ies) as " Solution ", so that others can readily view the solution instead of creating another redundant post.
Please use plain text.