Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
prasannjeet_dhamani
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: 0

Maps

Hi,

Using BB Z10, , whenever i open maps screen is completely blank with a small dot  on screen.i dont see any map is there..rest of the smartphones working properly but Z10 maps is completly blank. I dont know what kind of phone black berry has developed. not at all user friendly, apps are not easily avialable.. such a complicated device. please help me out on this matter.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Maps

are you in India?

India has forbidden BlackBerry Maps. You have to use the maps application allowed by your carrier.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
prasannjeet_dhamani

i m kuwait and still maps not working

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
prasannjeet_dhamani

i m in kuwait but still not working. in addition, i mostly use wi-fi to connect but situation is same

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

Kuwait is covered by BlackBerry Maps.

Check with the carrier of your SIM card if they allow you to use BlackBerry Maps.
What is written in the top right corner of the home screen ? 3G / 3g / EDGE / edge ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
prasannjeet_dhamani

I dont have any 3g 4g connect on my sim..i simply use wi-fi or 4g  LTE hotspot at home..now wat else this **bleep** maps need..

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

maybe it's a firewall issue. Can you try at another WiFi hotspot ?

Please use plain text.