Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
bskitmor
My Carrier: Rogers

New Facebook Release

Just checked this (new Facebook Release) out and looks like the selections to change one's own posts is not there yet e.g. edit/delete.  These selections are there on the iPhone mobile app.  If I need to do this I go to the browser version on the BB10 which is Ok for me but... I wonder if these extensions will show up eventually or if they are there and I am simply not finding them.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: New Facebook Release

No, they're not there yet.

BB10 is a brand new platform and as such, it might take a bit before you'll see every feature you're looking for.

Patience is key. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
tdupont
My Carrier: MTS

I am tired of waiting and waiting for BlackBerry to finally put a facebook app together that actually works. What the hell?? All I need is the ability to edit and or delete a post. And why is it o can't even edit a post when I access Facebook in a browser? **bleep** it BlackBerry, get it together. Facebook is the worlds most widely used social media site, one would think BlackBerry would have perfected this app by now. What's the hold up??
Please use plain text.
tdupont
My Carrier: MTS

And why is it the Facebook app still doesn't even give the option to share a post/comment? I mean really.... this is one of the most widely used features on Facebook and BlackBerry still can't get it right. :smileysad: come on already.
Please use plain text.