Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
HaMoRaBi
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Asicell

No BBM in my blackberry z10

My bbmessenger does not work only on wifi I already activate the service from the carrier and I got the activation message but still not work when I contact with the costumer service for my carrier the told me that there is a problem with z10 device and this problem is from RIM company and not from them and that there is a specific way for setting the device and RIM company does not tell them about it yet all the Iraq carriers have the same problem (Zain,Asiacell and korak) please help us to solve this problem every body here are afraid to buy this device because of this issue
Please use plain text.
aenarizvi
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Telenor - Pakistan

Re: No BBM in my blackberry z10

I'm facing the same issue here in Pakistan. No network has been able to provide bbm services for z10. Every other services seems to be working just fine except bbm. Please help us out here! Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
snkpkp
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Grameenphone

when you take the SIM card out and restart phone, BBM starts  working.....its fraustrating ....

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

BBM works fine on my Z10:
- without a SIM card and with WiFi
- with a SIM card and without WiFi
- with a SIM card and with WiFi

I suggest you check with your carriers (telenor in Pakistan and Grameenphone) if they allow you to use BBM, and if yes, under which circumstances (maybe they require an additional subscription).

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.