Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Blackberry Z10

Payment error.... Please help

[ Edited ]

I have a blackberry Z10, I bought an app when I click on Purchase it gave me an error (error 10000)

The bank sent me a message saying that they deducted money from my credit card but I didn't get the app 

can I know what's the problem and how can I solve it ?  Can I get my money back? 

please help 

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Payment error.... Please help

If you send an email to the developer stating the problem, more often than not you'll receive an email link from which you can download the app again for free.

If that doesn't happen, refunds for apps in BlackBerry World are handled by your carrier, so call whoever provides you with your monthly cellular service.

I hope that helps you. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Blackberry Z10

How can you send an email to the developer who made the app ?

sorry i am new to this 

My Device: z10
My Carrier: du

It's happened with me today only and I purchased it two times according to the developer he told me to repurchase and he'll refund the balance to me but until now I can't and I receive two sms from bank that it deducted already the two transaction but no emails no any prove only the bank and when I go to commerce refund from blackberry they need the order number but I don't have it because I didn't receive any emails... in this case what I should do......... ??