If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
pwegesen
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: T- Mobile
Accepted Solution

Serious problems with the new facebook app!

Yesterday, I downloaded the latest facebook app to my Q10, because I was excited about being able to chose the setting for the News Feed. I ALWAYS want the most recent posts on top of my NewsFeed!

However, the new app does the TOTAL OPPOSITE for the Timeline (not only mine, but also my friend's Timeline). I only want my most recent posts on top (just like the desktop version of facebook).  However, as I'm looking at my Timeline on my Q10, I am seeing a post from 3 days ago (an eternity in the smartphone era) on the top of my Timeline. The new facebook app doesnt allow me to change that!

I notice the same problem when looking at friend's Timeline. I'm seeing 12-day old post at the top of the Timeline of a friend who adds new posts DAILY!

This glitch is totally unacceptable. This glitch is making BlackBerry a laughing stock! Apple and Samsung are celebrating this glitch affecting BlackBerry users.

Look, I love the QWERTY keyboard, but this shouldn't be an excuse to neglect customers like me who want the best service from our apps.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Serious problems with the new facebook app!

You already posted your "demands" in the other thread that I just answered. I DEMAND that you not double post your questions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
pwegesen

Is that how your employers teach how to do customer service?

No "I'm sorry"?

No "sorry,however,we will forward your concerns to facebook"?

No "your concerns are important to us, we will follow up as soon as possible?"

Snappy comebacks to frustrated customers is NOT good customer service.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

I'm not a blackberry employee and this is not an official support channel. This is a peer to peer community forum where BlackBerry users just like you and me help each other.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

This has been fixed and a new version is available in the Beta Zone.

www.blackberry.com/beta
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
pwegesen

Thank you very much!  

Please use plain text.