Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
PipSaill
My Device: Q10

Sky Sports News App

Is it possible to download the Sky Sports News App?

Please use plain text.
Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30

Re: Sky Sports News App

Do you mean Sky Go?

If so you might like to follow this thread on CrackBerry where they are trying to get it to work but still encountering problems....

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-leaked-beta-os-f395/uk-sky-tv-customers-sky-go-apk-working-875938/

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
PipSaill

I didn't mean Sky Go.  I meant the Sky Sports News App or the Sky Sports Football Scores App neither of which seem to be available on the Q10 phone.  I had both of these Apps on my previous Blackberry.

Please use plain text.
Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30

Have you tried sideloading the Android versions?

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
bs342
My Device: Torch 9800 / PlayBook / Z10

[ Edited ]

I miss the Sky Sports app I had on my Torch 9800 but until Sky release it for BB10 side loading seems to be the way to go. Although I've not checked to see if the Sky Sports app is available the link below will take you to a good site I have used in the past when sideloading. . Alternatively visit the Sky Sports mobile site and add it to your Home Screen until Sky pull their finger out and release for BB10.

BlackBerry is for Life not just for Christmas
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
bs342
My Device: Torch 9800 / PlayBook / Z10

[ Edited ]

Sorry, forgot to add the link to the last post.

http://apps.goodereader.com/blackberry-playbook-android-apps/blackberry-10-apps-compatible-with-os-1...

BlackBerry is for Life not just for Christmas
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
PipSaill

I am a fairly IT literate person but after spending the best part of four hours attempting to down load Sky Sports News via an Apple laptop onto my Q10 phone I have finally given up.  I think Blackberry have shot themselves in the foot with their operating system on the Q10.  I was able to download any Apps I wanted on my previous Blackberry (as with any other smart phone) with ease, so I do not understand why it has been made so difficult on the Q10.  I think my Q10 will be moved on at the earliest opportunity.

Please use plain text.