Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
evtraun
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus
Accepted Solution

TD Canada Trust app not working

Has anyone tried installing TD Canada trust banking application on Z10? I tried several times but it keeps saying "Unavailable for this device". I phoned TD and they say it has nothing to do with them, but with Telus, Telus says nothing to do with them but with Blackberry.........And I cannot reach anyone from BB to give me an answer. Thanks

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: TD Canada Trust app not working

Hey evtraun,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

The TD mobile application is not available for the BlackBerry Z10, you can find support contact information and supported devices here:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/10661/?countrycode=CA

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
massilia13
My Device: z10
My Carrier: bell

Where is the interest of upgrading our phone with the last blackberry and having less apps. BB have to explain to me
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cordova94
My Device: Z10 + 9780 (work)
My Carrier: Rogers

Totally frustrating I know.....but we have to be patient. If BlackBerry doesn't get a good app selection in the next month or two, then yeah, we should all have some serious frustrations to vent but keep in mind from the developers point of view......RIM was almost underwater and they needed a slam dunk with this device. From what I hear, Rogers had a record-breaking activation day and I for one, LOVE this device! But if I were a developer, I would have waiting to invest money in developing apps until I felt out the demand for the platform too. It just makes business sense. It sucks for us who are loyal to the brand we love but I guess the task now is to be patient. 

We have a slam-dunk device and platform......now we just need to give a bit of time for the developers to catch up. With the right marketing and provided that the apps catch up in the next couple of months, I think Blackberry is going to make the comeback it so deserves! It's lame for the consumer to have to be the one to wait and yeah, I'm going nuts without my stock faves (Zite, TD, OCTranspo, Instagram, Slacker, DI Radio, Mint, Flipboard, Livestrong and Pulse) as I was running an Android alongside my work BB but I have faith in Blackberry to pull through this one. Canadian companies don't go down that easy!!! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

massilia13 wrote:
Where is the interest of upgrading our phone with the last blackberry and having less apps. BB have to explain to me

Salut massilia13,

Imagine your computer with Windows XP gets broken. You buy a brand new Windows 8 computer, but unfortunately several of the apps you use everyday do not work on Windows 8 (either you can't install them, or you can install them but they do not work properly).

Do you blame Microsoft, or do you contact the developer of those apps?

a+

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
evtraun
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

I would install Windows XP on my new computer

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
massilia13

Ok, I understand your point, but when I buy this phone (suppose to be better than all other BB), I am looking forward to have at least the same apps that I add on my bold before. so don't put it on a market before you can propose at least the same apps.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

@massilia13
would you prefer that RIM did not release the Z10, and wait 12 more months just because some app developer did not have time to update their small app?

I would not.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
massilia13

because you're French i will respond to you in French. c'est le probleme du monde dans lequel nous vivons, monde de consommation. Moi je prefere que l'on me vende quelque chose de fini et qui va me satisfaire, au lieu de me faire depenser de l'argent et de me demander d'attendre pour que tout soit parfait. For example if I buy a car, they not gonna sell it without tires or motor because they haven't had time to finish it properly. I love my Z10 but I was expecting more concerning the apps world (banking, no skype, no netflix.......). If they want to fight with apple and samsung you have to do better than that. but this is just my opinion.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

That app is not essential to my use of the Z10 so I am happy to have the Z10.

est-ce que tu préfères empêcher tous les autres clients d'acheter le Z10 sous prétexte que ton appli n'est pas dispo ?

of course it is better to have all the apps available. Who can deny that.

But on the other hand BlackBerry cannot wait for all app makers to port their apps to the Z10. Microsoft does not do that, Apple does not do that either, and even Renault does not delay the release of a new car just because Norauto does not provide the new accessories.

Please use plain text.