If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
Vigneshk
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Airtel
Accepted Solution

Twitter not showing new tweets in my bb Z10,

Twitter is not showing new tweets or showing any alerts of new tweets in my bb Z10
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
johnkillian
My Carrier: EE

Re: Twitter not showing new tweets in my bb Z10,

When is songpopfree coming to Z10
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tandee
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: EE

I am also having the same problem with my z10 blackberry. The newsfeed is not showing.

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,870
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

BlackBerry is aware the the Twitter for BlackBerry app on the Z10 is down, and working on it.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Vigneshk

don't know when BB wil fix the issue, I had contacted them earlier. As suggested deleted the account, then the app later did a battery remove reset later after all reinstalled and still not working. Now the @BlackBerryHelp on twitter asked me to ask my network service provider to get in touch with the Blackberry since BB team wanted to gather some data from them. I tool all the pain to contact my network service provider in India after several calls I managed to get some Manager of technical side I'd my service provider.

He clearly told me that it is the BlackBerry OS and a third party app issue and they don't provide any service support to those issues.

Now I am just waiting for the solutions for two test Z10 devices that we purchased in our company with a plan to migrate about 40 old blackbeerries to Z10. As of now the procurement plans holds decommissioned.
Please use plain text.
JSanders

Airtel is being silly, you need to demand the escalation to BlackBerry tech support.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Vigneshk

I don't think so, they were very kind enough to explain me the technicality of the issue between the twitter and BB OS10. Also if you notice in the BB world when you try and contact the app support which is twitter app support immediately after you support request mail to them you get an automated reply that says they are not responsible for any support related to OS10 or unattended mail and link leading to @BlackBerryHelp. Thanks for your quick reply though, looks definitely you are highly well informed much better then the people at BlackBerry them self, But based on your experience don't you think is it right to face such silly issues with app like twitter when most of us use to follow few important feeds, specially a BlackBerry phone with the highest reputation for being the most advanced and fastest in communication currently compared to any smart phone.
Please use plain text.
JSanders

lol, you can do as you best see fit.

I'm just passing along the proper technical support channel. Which doesn't really matter in this case anyway, since BlackBerry is fully aware of the issue and working on it.

good luck.

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
JSanders

update

BlackBerry is aware of the issue, working on it, and has even commented that the app will be updated this afternoon t working condition.

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.