Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

smaalanpan
My Device: Z10

Viber to blackberry Z10

I hv blackberry Z10 phone. Can i install viber to my Z10. pls give me suggestion...

Trusted Contributor
ViberTeam
My Device: 9900

Re: Viber to blackberry Z10

Hi,
This is an official representative of Viber Media.

Viber for BB 10 is under development. You're invited to visit our official FB page for updates about the release.

For more questions or technical support, please visit our official HelpDesk.
Thanks,
Viber
An official representative from Viber Media (Viber app.)
Contributor
Danish88

Could you share the link of the fb page? :smileyhappy: thank you. I could at least updates about the release too. :smileyhappy:
Trusted Contributor
ViberTeam

As you requested, this is the link to our official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/viber

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

hello ViberTeam,

when the app is available can you also post a message here? then I'll get a notification in my mailbox :smileyhappy:

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Trusted Contributor
ViberTeam

Hi there,

We will do our best to notficy our users here in the forums, but we can't promise this, since our representatives are spread across many hundreds of forums.

Our recommendation is to simply follow our official Facebook page, where the latest news and updates are posted :smileyhappy:

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

I understand,

but most people in this discussion do not need to be notified about WP8 or Android or even 0S7, which is precisely what happens when we follow your Facebook page. :smileyhappy:

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Trusted Contributor
ViberTeam

You're right, but unfortunately we have no method of updating each user in the world specifically with news about their device :smileywink:

As we said, we'll do our best to spread the news across the Internet in the best way possible.
New Contributor
CreativeDude

Today is April 30th!! No update yet! My parents and I live in different places. In fact country, so viber needed badly! Please expedite the process! Thanks :smileysad:
Trusted Contributor
ViberTeam

Hi,

Our BB10 app is currently in advanced levels of development and testing, and we hope to bring you news soon. Note that the wait for our BB10 app will not be nearly as long as the wait for the update for the current version had been.

* Please note that we never promised to introduce our BB10 app in April. That was our app with calls for the older BB devices. As we said, we hope to bring good news soon for our BB10 app.