Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Viber to blackberry Z10

Thanks! Shortage of apps have made me many times return to iPhone (last time was android) which i never wanted! Tired of using iPhone! Too much restrictions on ios! I guess I have to return to iPhone again! The new bb10 is really nice OS and so does the Z10 phone! It's unfortunate! Skype is missing! No Google maps! Anyway best of luck BlackBerry!!
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 STL100-1
My Carrier: STC - Saudi Arabia

we need viber on bb Z10 fast... and it shoud be a native software with full funtions and options... thank you.

Device : BlackBerry Z10
Model : STL100-1
Carrier : STC
Software Release : 10.2.1.2102
OS Version : 10.2.1.2141
Trusted Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: o

Our BB10 app is currently in advanced levels of development and testing. We're working as fast as we can, and we hope to bring you news soon. Note that the wait for our BB10 app will not be nearly as long as the wait for the update for the current version had been.
An official representative from Viber Media (Viber app.)
Contributor
My Carrier: Maxis

Same goes to other app such skype,instagram,wechat, etc.. We need the native software will full functions and options
My Device: z 10
My Carrier: Mobily Saudi arabia

Is vibe now available for z10?
Trusted Contributor

Not yet.

Our BB10 app is currently in advanced levels of development and testing. We're working as fast as we can, and we hope to bring you news soon. Note that the wait for our BB10 app will not be nearly as long as the wait for the update for the current version had been.
New Contributor
My Carrier: swisscom

Today 7th June 2013. Can I get approximate date for release of Viber for Z10 ?

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL 100-2 & PlayBook 64GB

The app has been in the advanced level of testing for more than a month and I wonder why the app has not been launched yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @ukmight
1. Click on the " Like " button if you find anything helpful posted.

2. If any of the replies in your post has resolved your problem, mark the reply(ies) as " Solution ", so that others can readily view the solution instead of creating another redundant post.
Trusted Contributor

Hi,

We are doing the best we can to have the app ready as soon as possible.

Naturally, it is also our great interest to introduce Viber for BB10 as quickly as possible. We are working hard, and we'll let you know once we have official news.

New Contributor

Thank you Viber.You guys rock!....It would be an awesome cross-platform app for BB10