Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
r7bb
My Device: BlackBerry 10 - Z30
My Carrier: Stc
Accepted Solution

app world payment by carrier stopped!

Few days ago I made a purchase from app world like I always do using carrier payment but this last time it cost all my available credit and it was enough for the app I was buying. Next I wanted to buy another app, I recharged my credit, but when I went to the app to pay it says that the payment method I had is not available right now!
I'm using prepaid number and it has more than the app's cost.
How can I reactive payment by carrier again please help?
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: app world payment by carrier stopped!

You'll have to contact your carrier to resolve this issue. My carrier, Rogers, supports carrier payment as well but for a few weeks they stopped it and I had to use a credit card. After a few weeks, they started it up again so perhaps your carrier will do that. As I said, you won't get any concrete answers here regarding that so give them a call to see what's going on because it's up to the carrier to support it or not, not BlackBerry.

Cheers.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
r7bb
My Device: BlackBerry 10 - Z30
My Carrier: Stc

Re: app world payment by carrier stopped!

Oh ok thanks a lot. I will call and see if its from their side .

Thanx again for the fast reply
Please use plain text.