Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
prince_m
My Device: Z10

could I download a previous version of BBM on my Z10

hi all,

i've been using my bbm on my Z10, but i think it's not as easy as the old BBMs.
one thing is when I want to copy someone's message. it copies also the name of the person which is very annoying.
Also, if i want to send a broadcast, there is no way to select the whole contacts by just one click. you have to check them one by one.
finaly , the way it shows my contacts, i don't like it. i prefer the old one. if there is a way i could change it in this device it would be great.

this is way i want to get back to the previous version.
I hope you consider this problem and try to solve it, the new bbm will be MUCH better if these things will be in it

Thanks alot

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: could I download a previous version of BBM on my Z10

There is no previous version of BBM for the Z10. We're stuck with what we have until they put out an update.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
prince_m
My Device: Z10

Thanks John for your replay
I meant by previous version the one in the tourch maybe or any other devices.
However, I which they take these points in consideration and update ir ASAP
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

The Z10 uses an entirely different operation system. It's like trying to run Windows software on a Mac. It's not even close.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Visitor
sdadon
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

I agree I have over 200 BBM contacts I can't blast a message cause who has time 2 press 1@a time...they need 2 jump on fixing that
Please use plain text.