If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
starfish6
My Device: z10
My Carrier: bell

facebook news feed

Hello,
My Facebook news feed doesn't seem to load. It gives me an error connecting to Facebook and to try again later. I had this problem earlier but it disappeared and came again. I already tried touch.facebook.com and that works. But the shortcut on my home screen doesn't. All other FB features and app works fine with the shortcut button except the news feed.

Anyone has a resolution to this issue?
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: facebook news feed

Hey starfish6,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

We are aware of this issue, we are going to need to gather some logs from the BlackBerry Z10 to help resolve the issue.  Please contact your network service provider and ask to be transferred to BlackBerry so a ticket can be created and we can get the logs.

I appreciate your patience.

Cheers

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
starfish6

Will do! Thanks for the prompt reply.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
djmm
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: att

Sunday the application thought I was someone else. Can't log in, can't add account. I had to change my password, which worked for one day. Today the app is useless. Help!!!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

can you log in on the website http://touch.facebook.com/ ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
djmm
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: att

I can use the website just fine. The app is the problem. Wants me to "Add Account " but will not accept log in. I was wondering if my account got hacked . Sunday the application thought I was someone else, had to change the password. If showed a picture of someone but don't know who. Didn't pay much attention to that at the time.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
starfish6

t would be a good idea to fix this issue fast. I have the problem again today in front of friends who have different smart phones It certainly won't help me advertise the phone to others. Having said that, I don't really care about Facebook all that much but would like to be able to use it whenever I feel to do so.
Please use plain text.
ovidiuduma
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: o2 ireland

I have the same problem with facebook news feed:it doesn't update the posts and if I scroll down for update it only shows me posts from few hours ago. I have all the updates done,including latest os. Any ideas how to fix the issue?
Please use plain text.