Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Visitor
ruzalita
My Device: z10

facebook

Previous Torch BB i had a option to where i could edit my Facebook format by going on my BB's menu and scroling down to a option called "go to mobile site", how do i get that now on the Z10?

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb

Re: facebook

Within the Facebook app, I don't see that option you are talking about. A lot of people have complained about the facebook app doesn't have the features that it should and hopefully facebook creates a better app that is designed for the z10 and utilize the advanced features of the OS. But if you want to sign on to facebook via internet to the m.facebook.com , then use the browser and save it as an icon on your home page. Your default z10 browser is setup for mobile mode, but you can always change that to desktop mode if you need it for other sites.

IMG_00000060.png

IMG_00000061.png

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: facebook

Arsen wrote:

hopefully facebook creates a better app that is designed for the z10 and utilize the advanced features of the OS. 

Hello Arsen,

just a precision: the "Facebook for BlackBerry phones" app and the "Facebook for BlackBerry 10" app are developed by BlackBerry, and the "Facebook for Windows Phone" is developed by Microsoft Corp.

On contrary, the Android app and the iOS app that are developed by Facebook Inc.

As far as I know, Facebook Inc. has developed only one app for BlackBerry OS5 / OS6 / OS7, it is the "Facebook Messenger" app.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.