Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
chaitanya7060
My Device: BlackBerry Q5
My Carrier: bharti airtel

unhappy with blackberry

Hi team,
I'm using BlackBerry since 5years so had gud experience but this time lilltle dissapointed with BlackBerry I recently purchased BlackBerry Q5 BUT IT LACKS in application eg- UC browser, mindicator, all banks mobile app, etc... Plz help...
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Dinesh_S
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Aircel india

Re: unhappy with blackberry

yes you are asking is correct but bb10 os developers are now a days very low it will be raised upon a days. you need to wait so many months or year based on blackberry's hand to approach the developers. i am also one of bb 10 developers.  :No:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you my post useful click the like below my post thanks dude!

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: unhappy with blackberry

chaitanya7060 wrote:
Hi team,
I'm using BlackBerry since 5years so had gud experience but this time lilltle dissapointed with BlackBerry I recently purchased BlackBerry Q5 BUT IT LACKS in application eg- UC browser, mindicator, all banks mobile app, etc... Plz help...

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

To port an app to any specific BB device is the choice of the app developer, not BlackBerry. Hence, if you desire specific apps for your specific device/OS level, then you should inquire with the developer of the app as to if/when they shall provide it.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.