Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: vodafone

why no Blackberry Travel app or skype forZ10

Very frustrated why is there no blackberry travel or Skype for z10, advertised thousands of apps, but they are mostly useless then they charge you for apps that are clearly substandard..
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: why no Blackberry Travel app or skype forZ10

hello,

about Skype, the app is under way but I have no information on the ETA before public availability.

RIM is working with Microsoft developers for that.

About BlackBerry Travel, I have no information.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Regular Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Orange (UK)

I created a NFC Tag between my BlackBerry Curve 9360 and my Z10 for BlackBerry Travel and it when it opened up in BlackBerry World it says in "The BlackBerry Travel app on BlackBerry 10..." but in the section at the top where it allows you to download the app just says "Unavailable for this device" in red writing. So it does look as if it is on the way.
Developer
My Device: Z10, Bold 9900
My Carrier: Smartone

BB Travel for Z10 should be coming soon.

N4BB has a 1st look on it, http://n4bb.com/look-blackberry-travel-blackberry-10/
Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Sasktel

BB travel now avaiable on BB World..
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: At&t

Hey, I just recently bought my z10 from AT&T here in United States. Am so surprise the phone does not have all my banks app, goal.com, bbc.com, CNN etc. please can someone tell me if this apps are still coming or I simply go return the phone. Thanks
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Temiseun wrote:
Hey, I just recently bought my z10 from AT&T here in United States. Am so surprise the phone does not have all my banks app, goal.com, bbc.com, CNN etc. please can someone tell me if this apps are still coming or I simply go return the phone. Thanks

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Unless an app is directly developed by BlackBerry, then the responsibility is up to the app developer to choose to write their app for BB10. So, your question is better directed to them.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Developer
My Device: Z10, Bold 9900
My Carrier: Smartone

I would suggest you to access their mobile websites. BlackBerry 10 comes with a very decent web browser with an excellent HTML5 compatibility score. It could be better simply to use their mobile websites.