Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
andreali
My Device: Blackberry z10

z10 Facebook App Newsfeed Does Not Load When My Newsfeed on facebook.com is set to "sort: most recent"

My facebook app newsfeed refuses to load when I 'sort' my newsfeed on my desktop/facebook.com to "most recent". The app will say "Facebook did not return any stories - Tap To Retry' and no matter how many times I tap to retry, it does not load. The newsfeed in the app only loads if I 'sort' my newsfeed to "top stories" on facebook.com. How to fix? I'd really like to have my whole newsfeed available instead of just scattered stories. 

Also, the app does not load my personal profile at all. 

Please use plain text.
Retired
hmthepirate
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: z10 Facebook App Newsfeed Does Not Load When My Newsfeed on facebook.com is set to "sort: most recent"

Hello andreali and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Sorry  to hear you're having an issue with your Facebook for BlackBerry smartphone application. 

What software version is your BlackBerry Z10 running? 

If you close the Facebook app (by tapping on the X), reboot your device by removing the battery are you then able to see your Facebook Newsfeed (sorting it by Most Recent on the website)? 

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
andreali

Re: z10 Facebook App Newsfeed Does Not Load When My Newsfeed on facebook.com is set to "sort: most recent"

My z10 is running on 10.1.0.273. The newsfeed has started working normally this morning without a reboot, but my personal profile still fails to load even after several reboots.

Please use plain text.
Retired
hmthepirate

Do you get any error when you go to access your Profile?

Are you able to load any other tabs such as Messages, Nearby, Events or Friends?

-HMthePirate

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
andreali

All features of the facebook app is working except when trying to see my personal profile, it reads "Facebook did not return any stories - Tap To Retry"

Please use plain text.
Retired
hmthepirate

We would need to do more in-depth investigation on this issue.

It's advised you contact your mobile service provider and ask for a support ticket be opened with BlackBerry (we will need to analyze device logs).

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Please use plain text.