Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.3.1.2726)
My Carrier: Movilnet

[Application] Twitter for BBOS updated to version 4.3.0.15 from BlackBerry World official

Today is Twitter for BlackBerry updated to version 4.3.0.15 which is officially available for download from BlackBerry World.

Twitter for BlackBerry updated to version 4.3.0.15 from BlackBerry World official

Twitter.jpg

What's new:

New gallery
The new search will connect you to your interests
New full screen view
The Connect tab now shows you new followers, mentions and Retweets
Includes update the user interface for both Universal Search and the connecting tab.
New search entry screen with recent and saved searches.
New Universal search functionality Twitter, Twitter search return a greater variety of results, logically organized.
Support for picture rail in search results.
Support rail extended profile photo.
Support for full screen Improved Photo Viewer.
Connect the tab; updates notification

Note: This update is not available for OS 6 OS 5.0 onwards only.

If it appears they may try clearing the cache of the BlackBerry World as follows: Open the BlackBerry World, then hold down the SHIFT key and write RST. If still not showing them the same must wait 24 to 48 hours that the server gives BlackBerry World connection to receive the update.

Link: Twitter for BlackBerry updated to version 4.3.0.15 from BlackBerry World official 

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/8160/?countrycode=VE&countrycode=US&lang=en

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **

@gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

Re: [Application] Twitter for BBOS updated to version 4.3.0.15 from BlackBerry World official

excellent I have to download

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
My Device: BB TOrch 9800
My Carrier: Etisalat

Re: [Application] Twitter for BBOS updated to version 4.3.0.15 from BlackBerry World official

I have BB torch 9800 with OS 6. The twitter update 4.3.0.15 was available and i had updated. After updating i cannot see the twitter application and hence am not able to use it

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.3.1.2726)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Hey Binij

You can tell if you see the icon on twitter?

To use it you must have data plan or BIS.

Regards.

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **

@gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14