Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

New Contributor
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Applications

As you now Blackberry App World has really less application.I bought BB Z10 because of prmise of BB Ceo when the first launch of BB z10.Instagram,viber,skype,aviation apps and more application i cant really count here.This is my 3th BB device and i used HTC and LG droid mobiles.Please improve your application store if not BB will be lost in this mobile market.

Actually i wont use my BB z10 mobile untill BB Application world will be improved..

New Contributor
My Device: blackberey z 10
My Carrier: talk talk

Re: Applications

I agree, there's not a lot of apps on bb10 is pretty disappointing and i thought there would be a lot more, this is my first blackberry phone and the blackberry looked very good and it's. Nice phone But I think I should of waited for the galaxy a4 or the new HTC one, if they don't add new apps quickly then I'm selling my BlackBerry 10 and getting an S4 or an HTC one, because. Android are on top and got thousands of more apps than blackberry world, I think blackberry promised more and made it out to be better than it actually is and the lack of apps will lose a lot of people and make people not want to buy the z10, it's a shame because the z10 is actually a good phone and works very well, anyway I think your spot on And they haven't done what was promised.
New Contributor

And no one reply for any solution.It's interesting...I still use my ex mobile device.If i cant see applications on bb world i will sell my bb z10.It's good mobile but dont forget today is apps seanson...
Trusted Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry
My Carrier: Mobile

Keep in mind that BlackBerry 10 is new. It was released with around 70,000 apps, more than any other platform has launched with. There are now around 100,000 and more apps are being released all the time.

Many big name apps are available or coming soon to BlackBerry 10, it’s just a matter of time and being patient. You can’t expect it to have the same number of apps as other platforms that have been around for many years.

BlackBerry Z10 is a great phone and the platform will continue to improve and get better. Enjoy the ride :smileyhappy:

New Contributor

Maybe u re right it's new but they also keep in mind about start to convert applications via popular applications.For example I'm a pilot and i cant find any application for aviation.Another sample is Instagram.Everyone knows about that Instagram is in most 5 application on world.Other one is skype.I can say that the BB World was also poor stock before BB 10.If they wanna be in market they could get rich their store...Am i wrong??
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2744), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

"Opinions" are never right nor wrong...they are opinions, held by an individual or a group. But there is no right nor wrong about opinions.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code