Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Apps Updates

Hi everyone, 

I used to have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and I've grown accustomed to Apps that I use on a day to day basis. I haven't been keeping track of any upcoming Apps for launch, so does anyone know if any of these will be released for Blackberry World?

- Netflix

- Canada Post (This was and still is available for my Torch 9810 but BB10)

- Future Shop/Best Buy

- Google Drive 

- Starbucks

- Teamspeak

- Twitch

- Sears Canada

I searched earlier but might have missed it, is there a thread or contact name we can send App requests to, or even info request for apps? Or do we need to contact each respective company to find out if an App is being created for BB10 Users? 

Much thanks for your help and patience everyone. Cat Happy

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (, Playbook (
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Apps Updates

The proper best place to send such requests to is not BlackBerry, nor this user-to-user community. Rather, it is the developer of the app who decides what platform they will support. If you wish them to support a specific platform, then you need to pose your request to the actual app developer. The more folks who pressure the app developer to support BB10, the more likely they are to do so. But posting such requests to BlackBerry, even if this site were such a channel (which it is not), would not be fruitful since BB is not the developer of those apps.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? click here and also here. Please click here for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button.