Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Visitor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: T Mobil

BlackBerry Travel - Importing Problems

If I wanted to manually enter by travel details i would just put them in Outlook so it automatically syncs with everytyhing.  I have used TripIt for years and loved it.  Dissapointed its not available on the Z10, but I am willing to "try" Blackberry Travel.

I have 4 upcoming trips all of which i easily added to TripIt forwarding my reservations to plans@tripit.com.  Once in the past three years it has not understoof a hotel reservation.  I am typically forwarded my reservations from my admin assistant.  Then I forward it on to TripIt.

I already setup the scan my email option and it picked up one flight and one hotel for seperate trips.  I have tried using the trips@blackberry.com and I just get rejections.  I have already spent more time trying to setup and use BlackBerry Travel than I should have.  If this product can't be more user friendly, i will be hauling my personal iPhone on travel and sticking with TripIt.