Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Regular Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: EE

Deleting apps - ghosts

I downloaded Blaq for twitter but have now removed it. I am getting an icon for it and updates on my lock screen but it is no longer listed on my apps.

Any idea how I can get rid of this?

SusanHB on Twitter.......
Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Deleting apps - ghosts

Reboot the device by removing the battery. Then open BBWorld and swipe down from the top and click on Settings. Go to General. Click on Refresh BlackBerry World. Then try downloading Blaq again. Once it's installed, use BBWorld to uninstall the app again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get 15% off a new BlackBerry device from ShopBlackberry! Use discount code vj7wgxj9w (Limited time only!!!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Regular Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: EE

Worked a treat - Muchas gracias Smiley Happy

SusanHB on Twitter.......
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Excellent! Please mark the post that was the solution so the thread shows solved.
Get 15% off a new BlackBerry device from ShopBlackberry! Use discount code vj7wgxj9w (Limited time only!!!)
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!