Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: AT&T

In BB World- "... problems completing purchase... select different.. (AW1006c)

I cannot purchase anything in Blackberry World. Consistently get message to try different payment method whether PayPal, Visa or Carrier. Account info is correct. Anyone know error message AW1006c?

This may be related to an erlier problem when I was charged twice on PayPal for SayIt. I requested refund for one of them from PP. Since then I can neither download SayIt or purchase it again. On B B World SayIt shown download as if I own it. When that is tapped it tells me that i must purchae the App. But I cannot now purchase anything. I have received other updates recently such as Bloomberg update yesterday. [Q10 -100-5 OS v10.1.0.4651 ATT}. Any help mwould be appreciated.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.3.1.2726)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: In BB World- "... problems completing purchase... select different.. (AW1006c)

Hi Gpedwareds

Welcome to http://supportforums.blackberry.com

I suggest updating to the latest official version 10.2.0.424
Whether via BlackBerry Link, or if your operator to release.

The problem with this can be caused by a failure of the BlackBerry World.

I suggest clearing the cache of BlackBerry World

Enter BbWorld
Slide your finger from the top down
Enter settings
Then where it says General
And press Refresh BlackBerry World

And proceeds to execute the application after a few seconds.

If your refund is visit this link

https://consumersupport.webapps.blackberry.com/blackberrycommerce/main?ln=us

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14

New Contributor

Re: In BB World- "... problems completing purchase... select different.. (AW1006c)

Thanks but 10.2 not available from AT&T in US. This is unlocked Keys to City Q10 that I won from BB. Wish I had not allowed ATT update. Maybe I could have gotten 10.2. Cannot get OTA ot thru Link.

Have tried to Refresh multiple times. No help. Just tried again. Same result. Same message.

Not worried about refund. Purchased SayIt when $1.99. Charged twice. Wish I had jet that go. Would be better off by a penny if I had not gotten refund of 1.99. Since then cannot buy anything. Want CascaRun. and others. Frustrated that I cannot purchase through BBW. Can I delete BBW and reload from BB site?

Forums Veteran I

Hi Gpedwards

You can access the World BB and tell what version you have installed BlackBerry World.

Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14

New Contributor

How does one find version number for BB World on Q10. Software versions were found easily on Bold 9900 or via Desktop Manager. I have not found that info in settings on BB World on Q10 or any way to find that in Link.

What would that tell me anyway. What to do with that info?

Forums Veteran I

Hi Gpedwards

Follow these steps to find the software version on your BlackBerry Q10

Head to the settings icon
Then where it says About
And here you will see the information as
Your BlackBerry ID
Your BlackBerry model and the serious
The version of the OS and the serial number.

New Contributor

I provided OS 10 version in initial post. Does BB World now only function well with 10.2?

Forums Veteran I

You should know that the new OS10.2 or 10.1
Improves and corrects errors of the previous OS10.0

In this case I recommend you make an update
And you will notice the changes and improvements in the OS.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Problem solved by Dave, GREAT level 2 tech at Blackberry. Evidently when I was double charged for an app I clicked fraudulent box on PayPal site asking for a refund of one charge. Even though PayPal appeared all good and confirmed payment ability to Blackberry Commerce a stop on all methods of payment associated with my BB ID had found its way to Blackberry World. Once Dave at BB was able to clear that on my BB ID all is good. BB had never seen that error code. BB Tech service is GREAT.

New Contributor
My Device: z10

now that i got this exact same problem and have gotten nothing but a run around from BB support.

even paid $40 to speak to tech because my carrier wouldn't help and still can't get a slution for this.

how do i get a hold of some in BB that could help?