Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

Licensing question

Hello!  

I purchased Tiggit Sonos Controller through this service.  It downloaded great, but when I boot it up I get "Unable to connect to license server and/or retreive license information.  Please check to see if you have an active internet connections."  Then it gives me my Blackberry pin.

I'm not sure where I'm going wrong.  I am logged into my network and obviously have an active internet connection.  Is the issue with BAW or is this something I should take up with Tiggit?  

I have a Z10, and I'm new to the phone and the "app" world, so I apologize for the newbie question.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.3.1.2726)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Licensing question

Hello

Welcome to the blackberry family

Friend escribar I recommend is that the support of the creator of the application for you to explain what the problem is happening and give you more advice

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14