Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: My BB messenger in Z10 is only working over wifi while all other applications are working properly ?

I have a problem also! I just got my BB Z10 yesterday and I got it on a Pay as you go plan for Blackberry. I have been speaking to the carrier for hours and the BBM only works on Wifi, even the social networks dont work on the carrier itself, only on wifi too! What can I do to resolve this issue?

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: My BB messenger in Z10 is only working over wifi while all other applications are working properly ?

After thinking about this more, I do remember someone mentioning data related issues were related to a problem with the SIM card. Can you try a different SIM card and see if that resolves the issue?

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Asicell

My bbmessenger does not work only on wifi I already activate the service from the carrier and I got the activation message but still not work when I contact with the costumer service for my carrier the told me that there is a problem with z10 device and this problem is from RIM company and not from them and that there is a specific way for setting the device and RIM company does not tell them about it yet all the Iraq carriers have the same problem (Zain,Asiacell and korak) please help us to solve this problem every body here are afraid to buy this device because of this issue
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Etisalat

The same in UAE and they said they are waiting the coming update to solve the problem
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Zain

Just let 24 hours pass and it should work I don't know why but activating the Z10 service will not fully function until the second day although some apps may work.